[Zope] Has anyone...?

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:24:54 +0200

>...run multiple instances of Zope on an NT machine?
>I guess I should ask first if anyone has been successful getting thier NT
>Web Server to handle authentication/authorization to zope users via pcgi?

yes. I don't see what the problem (in a theoretical sense) should be.

>I'm not running IIS but I imagine the problems are similar.

We had it running before, without trouble behind IIS using pcgi. I changed
jobs in between and recently there seem to have been problems with the NT
box, though (from what I've heard I doubt if they're Zope related, though)

> I'm using
>Oreilly's Website Pro and have asked about this here before.

I know nothing about this.

>I want users to be able to log on to thier zope projects or zope products.
>manager should be able to get to the management area and say, a squishdot
>admin should be able to review articles and any portal member should be
able
>to log-in via the front end server...... I seem to be finding just enough
>info to keep me trying.....but no successes.
>
>I would appreciate hearing any NT server solution(s) to this.  I'm stuck...

Could you be more specific as to where are things going wrong?

>Thanks for any help on this...

hth

Rik