[Zope] Representing rows from a ZSQL method

Luis Cortes lcortes@pollak.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:03:51 -0600

On Fri, 19 May 2000, you wrote:
>> Good and bad news.. There is no real "product" to do this.. but it is not at
>> all hard to do with Zope tools..
>>
>> > For example:
>> > -Displaying an order on the web with the order header (consisting of the
>> > client name, address, ZIP, etc.) and the order lines with the products to
>> > purchase.
>>
>> This is a combination of a ZSQL Method (to database of you choice) and
>> displayed using a DTML-IN tags. No biggy.

Right, or instead of creating a DTML document or method by hand, you can use
the Z Search Interface ( which is a sort of wizard for creating the necessary
DTML document or method you need to 1. query user for a search criteria, and 2.
gen a html table suitable for display ).