[Zope] I _still_ need help on ZClasses and manage_clone

Marco Mariani m.mariani@imola.nettuno.it
Sat, 20 May 2000 11:55:59 +0200

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 06:36:19PM +0200, Heiko Stoermer wrote:

> still I don't see why you would use an external method for the functions
> below.

Because I need the imaging library, and I happen to like python.

> When I started zoping, I did far too much  in external methods because I
> didn't know that DTML does it too.

I also didn't find a decent edit-through-ftp solution for DTML (no I
ain't gonna learn emacs, no way), though the zopeshell script brings
me halfway there.

> Maybe this helps, because I think you have a structural problem in your
> product.

I was an undocumented feature, that could be mentioned on the ZQR.