[Zope] RE: Generate edito form from dtmlDocument : property type

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Tue, 23 May 2000 08:35:01 +1000

Yes, it's definitely a very interesting product and goes a long way
toward what I was thinking about. It's a step toward what could be a
killer app for zope I think - most web developers would kill for an open
source through the web RAD tool.

I still think it's worth peeking at what I've done because it generates
ZSQL code as well as the DTML skeleton for a typical application. It
would be easy to integrate I imagine with metapublisher. In my
experience, the ZODB is great for development and testing, but there
comes a point with big apps where you think seriously about RDBMS
storage.

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology