[Zope] Advocacy FAQ?

srl slandrum@turing.csc.smith.edu
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:43:48 -0400 (EDT)

So, I was hanging out on IRC last night, and mentioned Zope to
someone who's fairly active in the Python community. I ended up
receiving a rant about how "bloated" and slow Zope is, and anecdotal
evidence about Zope crashing Linux servers repeatedly.

I know there was/is a memory leak that might be to blame in this
case, but the fact remains: at least one person who might have been
convinced that Zope is cool has been *seriously* turned off to it,
for reasons of speed and memory hogging in a particular environment.

Is there a Zope Advocacy FAQ somewhere I can use when people throw
things like this at me?

srl
-----
Shane Renee Landrum