[Zope] newbie question: case sensitive folder problem

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:46:50 +0200

You could try using Apache rewrite rules to convert all URL's to lower case,
and then use only lower case names for your folders, documents and methods.
As long as the case is consistent, one rewrite rule should cover everything.

hth,

-- Marcus