[Zope] Re: [Zope-Moz] Good news for Zope/Mozilla efforts!

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 18:27:14 +0200

On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 10:11:48AM -0400, Dan L. Pierson wrote:
> Looks like we really will be seeing Python support in Mozilla one of these
> days!  Soon?
>
> http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=CosTtWbKbytaXodG

Ah good! It's good to see David Ascher can now work more in the open on this.

Integrating other scripting languages in Mozilla was considered tricky if not
impossible, but I believe that switching the DOM to using xpidl is helping
here. I have no idea how long this is going to take to do however.

--
Martijn Pieters