[Zope] RE: [Zope-Moz] Good news for Zope/Mozilla efforts!

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 15:37:06 -0400

David was going to check to see if the embedded Python could import C
extensions.  If it could, I know of a little object publishing
environment that could run in Mozilla. :^)

--Paul