[Zope] (newbie) manage_options?

Adam Clark bjrubble@dagobah.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:47:41 -0700 (PDT)

I'm making a new product derived from Poll, and I want it to have the
standard 'Contents' tab where it displays its subitems in a tree and
stuff.  The original Poll product (Poll.py) has:

    manage_options=(
	{'label':'Properties', 'action':'manage_main'},

    manage_main=HTMLFile('pollEdit', globals())

So it has no Content tab, and the main view is an edit form.

I took a line from another product with the behavior I wanted and said:

    manage_options=(
        {'label':'Contents', 'action':'manage_main'},

(removing the Properties entry) and didn't define manage_main at all.

But it looks exactly the same as before!  Is there somewhere else it could
be determining what tabs to display and what function to call for
each?  Poll is derived from (Folder,RoleManager) -- it should be looking
in Folder, right?  Am I totally off base here?

Thanks
Adam