[Zope] Broken ZWiki

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
24 May 2000 15:11:19 -0700

looks like this has been answered, good.  I'll check out ZWikiWeb
soon. Maybe there's something we can do to integrate or market the two
better for newcomers ?

Or better, someone could cook up a nice, simple, zope product
dependency checker that works like debian's apt..

Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> writes:
> ZWiki is the real product and I'd like to thank Simon for giving us such
> an amazing product.

My part was a small one.. but you're most welcome! :) <basks in glory>

> PS: Now, if I could just rename a Wiki page through the Wiki interface
> and have all links to that page updated... ;-)

I need this too.. it's near the top of my zwiki todo list.

-Simon