[Zope] problems with NTUserFolder.

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:27:56 +1000

I can't seem to get your product to work the way I want. I'll tell you what
I'm after and perhaps you can tell me where I'm going wrong or if indeed
your product can do it at all.

I have a group of users who are all part of the same domain as I am on. Its
the department domain. I want to have these people recognized by my website
seemlessly. I know this can be done with NT challenge response if you are
using ie as your client. I want to do this in zope such that users who enter
the site are automatically authenticated and appriate permissions for them
set. These would be zope permission set inside zope, nothing to do with NT
permissions.

How do I do this?