[Zope] HTML EDITORS

Wright, Geoff Geoff.Wright@asci4materials.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:51:28 -0800

I'll second that.

And it works just as nicely on Windoze as it does on *NIX.  If you you're
interested in using it, I'll send you my vimrc.  It's well simple and
well-commented.  I don't have any special syntax stuff for dtml, but find
that
the standard html highting works just fine.

If you haven't dealt with vi before, you'll find the learing curve a bit
steep, but you'll _love_ it when you get the hang of it.  And if you come
from a GUI world, gvim gives you all the little niceites you're used to,
like cut & paste, scroll bars, mouse-based highlighting and that sort of
thing.  Of couse, once you get used to gvim, you can just hide your mouse
under you desk form most of the day....  :)