[Zope] Higher Education Wiki or mailinglist

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Fri, 26 May 2000 16:06:28 -0700

I'd be very interested in a Zope-in-education Wiki.
I work in an educational institution, and I am very excited about it's
potential,
but don't know enough yet to go around reinventing the wheel, so to
speak..

Could someone post an announcement when/if this happens?

Thank you!
Chris Beaumont
cbeaumon@msri.org

> Shane,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  There will be interest in Bristol
(probably).

> A wiki sounds like a good way to start, let's see what falls
out of the
> ether!
>
> As for a name, how about ZEN?  Connotations of enlightenment
and could
> stand for 'Zope Education Network'

and

> > We could start again with a new approach: a Wiki!  Wikis
work very well
> > for initial designs.  We could take the good posts from
pi.slcc.edu and