[Zope] Zope Instability

Rob Sporleder rsporleder@openave.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 17:46:02 -0700

Hi Sorry for the lack of info. Here's more specific information.

Thanks,
Rob

> version of python
1.5.2

> operating system
Linux 2.2.12-20smp (Redhat 6.1)

> services running on machine

MySQL
2 instances of Zope
Python

> machine specifics, what is memory usage? what is disk space?  what is
system
> hardware?

CPU: 0.04
MEM: 31M of 512M
Swap: 528688K free
Disk Space: GB's available on all partitions
Hardware: 598 Mhz Pentium III, 4 17.4 GB SCSI hard disks

> what version of zope..
2.1.4