[Zope] M$soft

Henny van der Linde Henny van der Linde" <linde@inline-info.nl
Mon, 29 May 2000 02:04:48 +0200

Hi,

> Henny, thanks for your answer.
>
> In fact, my problem is another thing. I have Zope works fine with
> PostgreSQL, I want to do the oposite direction, I want that the
> SQL-server send information to the PostgreSQL. After that Zope will have
> to access de SQL-server to input information.

You got me lost there. What are you trying to do? Besides that: questions
about trying to establisch some sort of communication between PostgreSQL and
SQL-server seems, in my opinion, offtopic in this forum. It has nothing to
do with Zope.

> Well, I'm in the first step and I fighting with the pgsql to able some
> odbc conection. Your tip will help me in the second step (hehe).

I'm glad to be of some help.

> Thanks again, and if you know something to help me, please mail me.

I know nothing about PostgreSQL, and I  haven't the faintest idea what you'r
trying to accomplisch. So for the moment I doubt that I can help you futher
in your quest.

Regards,

Heny van der Linde
Leiden University