[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANN: Perl For Zope - why I'm bummed

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 29 May 2000 15:25:17 +0200

Paul Everitt wrote:
[snip]
> As the person that made the decision, I can at least testify that no
> ulterior motives were behind it.  Still, Zope is a community thing, and
> we here at DC need our heads bopped on a regular basis, lest we ever
> forget it.
>
> Consider our heads bopped. :^)

And this is why I like and trust DC. You realize your heads get bopped. :)
As long as you do, even if you do continue to disagree with that weird
Martijn Faassen guy, I have no big worries. As long as the community
keeps learning (DC included), we're fine.

And-now-back-to-our-whining-about-Perl-ly yours,

Martijn