[Zope] Uploading to Zclass help

Bart Holthuijsen gonk_@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 07:38:04 PDT

Hi Fellow Zopiasts!

I'm working on a project to put documentation in Zope. I've come to
the point of storing the files that are generated earlier in the
process.
The results up until now:

-	I made a Form to select an XML and XSL file

-	These are processed by a XSLT processor
-	HTML files are generated
-	The HTML files are parsed to extract file references.
-	The HTML files are edited to point to the CSS in the Zope way
-	The CSS is copied to a new file with extra header information

This is all done in an external method and the result is a list
of files that I want to upload.
This is where you come in :)

What is the best way to upload and store these files? I want to be
able to search in there files, so I want to make a Catalog - aware
object. Any pointers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bart Holthuijsen.