[Zope] What are the best general books on Object Oriented design principles? principles?

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Tue, 30 May 2000 00:29:15 -0700

The subject line says it..

What are the best general books on Object Oriented software and
database design principles?

I'm just starting out, and have no other programming experience to
unlearn..(which I have heard is a GoodThing (tm) ) What would you
suggest as a good place to start? Obviously one of my goals is that
I'd like to be able to start to understand Zope better with this
knowledge.... Basically what I want to say is. did any books just
seem clearer and less jargon-ridden than the others..?

Thanks..

Chris