[Zope] Proposal for mail-in to Zope

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 16:47:03 -0400

I'm interested in this, although I have a lot on my plate right now and
can't help in development.

I see objects in Zope being able to handle a call to one of their
methods that passes off a chunk of email text and stuffs it in an
attribute for later display or catalog.

I think you should probably start by designing the interface to these
kinds of objects and worry about exactly how you're going to call the
methods that make up the interface later...