[Zope] Re:GoLive

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:44:14 -0600

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 03:32:07PM +0000, tom smith wrote:
> Anyone know if GoLive 5 with WebDav can edit dtml files...or Dreamweaver?

With Dreamweaver 2.0 I can use File -> Open to open and edit a file
with a name like "index_html", but when I define a Dreamweaver "site"
that encompasses files like "index_html" then Dreamweaver refuses to
open such files, putting up an alert that says "The file 'index_html'
could not be opened because Dreamweaver does not open files without an
extension'.  This is a major PITA.  Perhaps there is some
configuration parameter that would allow this, but I haven't found
it.  Maybe newer versions of Dreamweaver are more accomodating?

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370