[Zope] Installation on Linux

Eric Walstad Eric@Walstads.net
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 08:51:41 -0800

Hi Lee,
In the Zope book beta version there is a section on installing Zope on
Unix/Linux systems:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/UsingZope.html
- Or -
There are also a few good howtos on the Zope.org site, here's one to get you
started:
http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/HowTos/zopeinstall/ZOPE-INSTALL-HOWTO

Also, check out a list of Installation/Setup Gotcha's for beginners which
you should peruse the second you get stuck:
http://www.zope.org/Members/jens/docs/newbie_caveats

Then, when you have specific questions, search for answers on the mailing
list archive that NIP Limited has been kind enough to maintain.  This has
been a fantastic resource for me:
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/

HTH,

Eric.