[Zope] Re: [Image-SIG] Properly integrating PIL, reportlab, and zope

Daniel Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:05:49 -0600

I have no idea if this will help you. We use PIL, reportlabs and zope to
create P.O.'s, to place a logo on the page we use the following line of
code:

c.drawInlineImage("gclogo_color.gif", .5*inch, 10.*inch,4*inch)

where c is created thusly:
c = canvas.Canvas(fileName,(PAGE_WIDTH*inch,PAGE_LENGTH*inch),
pageCompression=0)

HTH,

Dan