[Zope] ZSql Strange Error

Cesar A. K. Grossmann cesar@rotnet.com.br
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:26:33 -0200

Hi!

I'm trying to emulate an outter join in a Z SQL, but Zope crashes every
time I try the query.

The query is defined as:

-*-*-

parameters: username
query definition:

select codigo, nome, 'T' as select
from cad_exportacao
where codigo in (
	select codigo
	from user_codigo
	where username = <dtml-sqlvar username type=string>
		and tipo = 'E' )
union all
select codigo, nome, 'F' as select
from cad_exportacao
where codigo not in (
	select codigo
	from user_codigo
	where username = <dtml-sqlvar username type=string>
		and tipo = 'E' )

-*-*-

The log messages says there's not a 'cad_exportacao' relation (that is
not true, the relation exists).

Zope 2.2, Linux 2.2, PostgreSQL 7.0, ZyGreSQLDA 0.03 (from the README).

What is wrong? What I can do to get the job done (I need to fill an
multiselect with 'codigo', 'nome' from 'cad_exportacao', and if exists
any 'codigo' for 'username' in 'user_codigo', the option must be
selected - I tryed the "Filling MULTIPLE SELECT ... HOWTO', but it
doesn't works for me, and I don't know why)?

TIA
--
César A. K. Grossmann
http://members.xoom.com/ckant/