[Zope] PHP and Zope

Max Møller Rasmussen maxm@normik.dk
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:01:33 +0100

If you want to you could just use Apache as a front end server serving php
pages, and as a proxy to Zope.

That way you can have the best of both worlds.

But I would recommend using Zope, as you will have far greater possibilities
for re-use of your code.

Regards Max M

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent - D. Ertner [mailto:vincent@eec.de]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 2:44 AM
To: Zope
Subject: [Zope] PHP and Zope

Hi Zopers,

I learned PHP and now discovered Zope. So I'd like to put a
simple question:

What's the best way to incorporate the advantages of PHP and
Zope? Should I focus on one and forget the other?

Okay, these are two questions and I honestly doubt that anyone
would suggest to drop Zope ;-)))

Anyway: Please gimme some starting hints on my way to the perfect
content managed web site!

Thanx in advance!

Cheers,

Vince