[Zope] Combining products

Anders Eriksson Anders Eriksson <ame@swipnet.se>
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 03:42:49 +0100

Hello Zopistas,

As a newbee I have some difficulties understanding everything about
Zope (.but I'm getting there.)

What if I want to combine two of the larger products, The Portal
ToolKit and the Squishdot. How would one go about to do this?

I would like to have the membership and the other parts from PTK added
to the Squishdot (or the other way around - which ever is easiest).

I also wonder: Is there someway I can install the PTK or the Squishdot
in the Zope root folder? This so that I can use the domain URL without
any subfolders. e.g. www.mydomain.org instead of www.mydomain.org/ptk

--
Best regards,
 Anders                          mailto:ame@swipnet.se

Science is everything we understand well enough to explain to a computer. Art is everything else. - David Knuth