[Zope] How do I logout?

Ender kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 10:48:59 -0800

I don't know if there is an elegant way to do this.

if i'm the superuser i just try to find a junk method (The QuickStart
Tutorial does nicely) and change the text to include the following. (if
i'm another user it the same thing applies but i generally create a
logout method._

<dtml-raise Unauthorized>
	Log Me out Scotty
</dtml-raise>

when the basic auth box pops up, just change your username and click
enter, next time the pop up happens click cancel. now when you try to
browse around in any place requiring authorization, it will query you
for your password as the new user.

Kapil