[Zope] Re: Is data.fs corrupted?

Darcy Clark darcyc@engin.umich.edu
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:21:48 -0500

Alexander,

we encountered a similar error (i.e. Could not load oid + broken
products etc....) a while back on our install of 2.1.6 on Windows. We
first tried deleting all products gradually in the hope that we could
trace which one of them had caused the 'corruption', but to no avail.
The error would not go away even after we had essentially deleted
everything from the Zope installation other than the basic products.
The only way we solved the problem was by upgrading to 2.2.2 and then
manually importing all products and content into the new Zope
installation :( If I am not mistaken this problem has been reported
several times to this list with essentially the same reported
symptoms.

Darcy