[Zope] <dtml-if> newbie question

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 17:19:45 +0100

Another thing you can do, not sure if Im using it right, but the effect is
good...

   <dtml-unless first_name>
      <dtml-raise type=ValidationError>

      <dtml-var tableSeparate>
      <dtml-var SupportCallForm>
      </dtml-raise>
   </dtml-unless>

I have a support call form that is filed and submitted, and after the button
is pressed, a seperate validate method is called (can be in any document)
which will stop the processing if something isnt there and will show a red
error text at the top of the form that still contains the information.]

Its nice becuase the info stays there and doesnt take you off to a blank
screen with a few words.

--
Paz
Oratrix Development BV