[Zope] ZMethod (Safe)

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:30:35 -0500

Since you would normally *say* just ZMethod, I like the suggestion of using
"Python ZMethod" and "Python ZMethod (Unrestricted)", vs. spelling out the
(Restricted) in the first one.  After all, are we going to have a "DTML
ZMethod (Restricted)", or a "SQL ZMethod (Restricted)"?  It make sense to
keep the "normal" (restricted) methods, that will/should be used more often
than not, labeled as plainly as possible.  The unrestricted version could be
the exception and labeled as such.

For example, if we do decide to create an unrestricted DTML method, it would
seem unnecessary to rename DTML ZMethod to include the restricted label.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com