[Zope] ZMethod (Safe)

Spicklemire, Jerry Jerry.Spicklemire@IFLYATA.COM
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:05:41 -0500

Hello Linguistas,

Shorter is better. In this light, my recommendation was "mod",
short for MODule, and / or  MethOD, but it didn't get into the
Poll List.

> We've pretty much settled on restricted/unrestricted here.

Also, I suggested "strict" as a shortened form of "reSTRICTed".
Perhaps to much overloading from compiler directives, but it
is the root word, after all.

If it's not simple, it will get simplified in use, and then
you've got some folks refering to things in "slang", which
drives newbies bonkers. "Official slang" is preferable, at
least then you have some chance of usage being consistent.

Later,
Jerry S.