[Zope] logging for virtual hosts

Jason C. Leach jleach@mail.ocis.net
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:11:28 -0800 (PST)

hi,

I have the same prob. Although I have not implemented it yet, I was
thinking of doing a python method that I could pass all the info into and
stick in in the site rules.  That would probably only do the main hit
(perhaps if all pages go through the it will to all of them).

j.

..... Jason C. Leach
... University College of the Cariboo.
..