[Zope] Dr.Watson on NT

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:54:37 WET

Hi all,
Is there a NT guru in the house :-)

Zope 222

Sometimes Zserver goes Zombie, I login on the machine and I see a
DrWatson Window. I close DrWatson window and the process automagically
restarts, and everything ok.

Whenever this happens two logs are written in EventLogger:
-one is a Warning: Restarting Zope...
-one is a Info: starting Zope...
With a couple of seconds of distance in time between them.

I can see something is puting ZServer zombie and I'm looking
at debug to find the sucker method :-) but this DrWatson
behaviour never seen by me before: could be Zope doing a Zombie Timeout and
restarting himself? If yes why does he hangs and only by closing the
DrWatson Window the python.exe process really restarts?

Any comments, tips, Dr.Watson Guru?
Best Regards,
Júlio Dinis Silva