[Zope] Editing images

Michael Blewett michael.blewett@sci.monash.edu.au
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:21:07 +1100

Why not just ftp them out? Zope has built-in ftp. For more information look at:

http://www.zope.org/Members/mblewett/ZopeFTP

Hope this helps...

  - Michael

>Message: 14
>Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:00:48 +0100
>From: Anders Eriksson <ame@swipnet.se>
>To: zope@zope.org
>Subject: [Zope] Editing images
>Hello zopistas,
>I have some images in an image folder within Zope. Now I need to edit
>these images but I can't figure out how?
>I guess that the images are withing the Data.fs but how to get them
>out? If I do an export they wind up in a .zexp which I don't now how
>to expand outside of Zope...
>Please help!!
>--
>Best regards,
>Anders mailto:ame@swipnet.se
>Science is everything we understand well enough to explain to a computer.
>Art is everything else. - David Knuth

Michael Blewett
Computer Support Mgr - Biological Sciences
Monash University (Clayton Campus)
Victoria Australia 3168

"I'm out of my mind at the moment, but feel free to leave a message..."