[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] strange error on first load of zope page

Morten W. Petersen morten@esol.no
13 Nov 2000 16:56:09 +0100

[Toby Sargeant]

| It seems perfectly reasonable to me that you can't pickle a module, but what
| I'm having trouble understanding is why zope is trying to. Can anyone suggest
| a way that I could try and track down why this is happening?

My guess is that you've got a packaged module, in the same directory as your
external method.  I.e., if your external module does an 'import somemodule',
and you've got a 'module.py'-file and a 'module'-directory, you'll get
this error.. (because python loads package-like modules first).

HTH.

-Morten