[Zope] HiperDom

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:56:16 -0200

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:03:06AM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> Lalo Martins wrote:
> >
> > HiperDom is usable right now; we've been quite quiet because
> > we're working on documentation and unit testing (and to have
> > unit testing, we had to have ZUnit).
>
> > Right now, we would "reeeeaally" encourage you to use HiperDom
> > in your project, specially if the deployment schedule >= 2
> > months, and then pleeeeease send us that feedback :-)
>
> I'd love to, but it'd be 'reeeeaally' helpful to have some documentation
> and a download with some explanation/help for someone as brain dead as
> me on a Monday morning ;-)
>
> Is that available yet?

As I said, we're currently focusing on documentation and unit
testing; there is some quite basic documentation in the HelpSys
which explains the syntax, and there is an example in the
webpage at zope.org, plus one more (more or less the same
example, but with the text in Portuguese) in exemplo_pt.html in
the distribution.

Better documentation is in the works, you can check the
"Projects" wiki on dev.zope.org.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar