[Zope] HiperDom

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:57:59 -0200

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 01:14:51PM +0100, Rik Hoekstra wrote:

> On the other hand: I did that, and Hiperdom would neither expand nor
> display, in both giving some xml Node exception. So in fact I thought it
> was still under construction. The 'patching' was on win32 and manual, so
> I probably did something wrong ;-(. However, in a python test setup the
> module did work (?)

Which version of the XML-utils are you using? Please send me
the traceback (privately), I'd like to see that.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar