[Zope] can multiple users access gadfly database simultaneously ?

jacintha menezes jacintha.menezes@wipro.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:50:49 +0530

Hi,
   Thanks for your response.I am sorry for the way of my writing. Sincerely
to tell you ,by the word 'immediately' i meant request & not command.Anyhow
hope you have forgiven me.

 May i know ,is there any way to solve my problem ?. Should i create a work
space or should
i lock the page(till one person completes).Are there any dtml tags tags for
these purposes
or we have to write o python module ?.
                                      Thanks,
                                       Bye,