[Zope] LDAP variable problem

zope zope@isp.lu
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:51:04 +0100

At 08:09 14.11.2000 +1100, you wrote:
>Have you had a look at what the filter method returns when you press use
>"Test" tab?

The test (uid=*) shows me all the data from the LDAP server.
If in the dtml-method, I insert <dtml-var searchPerson> (where searchPerson
is my LDAP filter), following data is shown:

[<Entry instance at 34436080; uid=LLAMPACH,ou=people,o=isp.lu>, <Entry
instance at 34436016; uid=JTHEIS,ou=people,o=isp.lu>, <Entry instance at
34437904; uid=mludwig,ou=people,o=isp.lu>, ......

So, the connection to the LDAP server is ok, and the LDAP-filter finds some
data.

>You may find some clues there in the data that it returns (if you have got
>your LDAP search filter typed in correctly...)

hmmm?

Marc Ludwig
Luxembourg