[Zope] FYI: Digital Creations secures $12M round of investment

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:02:36 -0500

Congrats!

It is great to see a company that has not only pledged itself to the
Open Source Movement but been extremely successful in doing so. Keep
up the great work, good fight and outstanding products. Looking
forward to seeing what else you have up your collective sleeves.