[Zope] Referecing items in subfolders

Matt matt.bion@eudoramail.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:09:20 +1300

I would have thought the <dtml-with resources> way was possibly a more flexible
way of organizing things such that instead of making a base product that people
duplicate and customize, all you need to do is set custom resource folders for
each person and load these into the name space of the single instance of the
product to give it a custom skin or user specific data.  It is also why most of
my base product are methods that can't hold any properties that may get
clobbered.   I tend to place headers in these user resource directories so that
they can make them as fancy as they want.  Acquisition works nicely that way.

matt