[Zope] Zope and Windows DB's = NOT! ?

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 19:14:47 +0100 (CET)

hello andy, hello all others who answered my post,

first of all thank you for letting me know the positive
experiences you have had with the ODBC adaptor and your
various installations. i'm relieved that Zope and window's
DB's do work together -- and this prompted some new
tests on my part.

their still seems to be a minor issue with an error message
the first time we query a MS SQL 6.5 DB. a few reloads later
everything seems to work fine. kind of weird.

guess the only major thing left is the single thread issue.

thanks again,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299