[Zope] ZCatalog problem on insert

Menard.Jean-Francois@hydro.qc.ca Menard.Jean-Francois@hydro.qc.ca
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:39:52 -0500

I'm experiencing some problems with the zCatalog.  I made some customized
forms for inserting data.  Yes, I use the <...reindex_object>.  And Yes, I
use <...manage_addProduct>.

I can see the objects in the Catalog, but my search results are always
empty!  If I update the Catalog manually (in the "Cataloged Objects" tab),
everything is OK, until I insert data again.

It only happens when I insert data, not when I modify or delete an object.
So, as soon as I insert objects via my custom form, my Catalog search stop
working !

Am I the only one experiencing this problem ?

I use Catalog in a lot of sites, it's the first time I have such problem.

Any clue would be very appreciated...  I'm supposed to demo the site
tomorrow morning... :\

Jean-François Ménard
Intranet DPAS
Pratiques d'affaires et orientations
*        (514) 840-3000  poste 3939
*  (514) 840-5585
*  menard.jean-francois@hydro.qc.ca
*         855 Ste-Catherine est, 6e étage
              Montréal, Qué. H2L 4P5