[Zope] Cut, copy & paste

Robert robert@dinnovations.net
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:22:51 +1100

I am returning to some Zope work after a long absence and I cannot get cut,
copy & paste to work in the management screens. I have a brand new install
of 2.2.2 on NT4/SP6, using IE5 (with cookies enabled) and if I cut/copy
something in the management screens, the paste button appears as expected.
If I go to another folder, no paste button. If I go back to the original
folder the paste button has disappeared. This happens as the super-user or
any other user I have defined.
A quick search of the mailing list and Zope site failed to turn up
anything. Can anyone shed some light on this, as it's a giant pain to have
to export each time I want to move something.

TIA
Robert
PS Please cc me directly on this as I am in digest mode. Thanks.