[zope] Help!!! (was: sudden ZClass breakage)

James Sintz jsintz@ohiohistory.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:20:22 -0500

My ZClass is broken, but only in Zope 2.2.2 why?

I exported my ZClass and imported it into a Zope 2.2.0 installation and it
works GREAT. I figured, some how, I must have really screwed up my 2.2.2
installation so I removed it off my server. I then downloaded and installed
2.2.2 again, installed all the products that I use (same products on the
2.2.0 server) and then imported my ZClass. I tried to add an instance and it
errors out with "Invalid Date-Time String" again. What is up???

Could some Zope power user fill me in? Why would the same ZClass work fine
in 2.2.0 and not work in 2.2.2?

HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Jamey