[Zope] SiteAcess

Mechtild Hofmann Mechtild Hofmann <kontexxt@t-online.de>
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:46:15 +0100

Hallo,

We tried to install SiteAccess.
But when we try to connect with a SiteRoot Objekt, we get error:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unexpected keyword argument: validated_hook
[...]
Traceback (innermost last):
   File /var/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
   File /var/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in publish
   File /var/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
     (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
   File /var/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162, in publish
TypeError: (see above)

When I remove the directory /var/zope/lib/python/Products/SiteAccess and
restart the server again, everything works as before - except the siteroot
functionality of course :-(

Does someone have info how I can get SiteAccess to run correctly on my
machine (Linux, newest Zope source distribution)?
Any help would be appreciated!
Doch wenn mittels apache zugegriffen wird, bringt der Zope-Server (2.2.2)
eine Fehlermeldung.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /opt/igat/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File /opt/igat/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File /opt/igat/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /opt/igat/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162, in publish
  File /opt/igat/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 338, in
traverse
  File /opt/igat/Zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py, line 251, in
__bobo_traverse__
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /opt/igat/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 529, in
notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

What can we do ?

We use Zope 2.2.2. and Linux.