[Zope] Junior Developer Wanted......

alesniak@uswest.net alesniak@uswest.net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:35:38 -0700

--------------4E96E1077BDEC564F23BF6DB

Service Magic, Golden, CO

We are searching for an open-minded, Junior Developer to
join the Service Magic
development team. Qualifications: 1 to 2 years of
programming experience required in one or more of the
following: Zope, Python, C/C++, OO programming.  Web
application experience and proven proficiency in UNIX.
Salary:  Commensurate on experience.  Benefits: Full
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Options.

Service Magic revolutionizes the way people buy and sell
local services. Using  the technology of the Internet,
Service Magic focuses on the need to create a better
connection between homeowners and local service
professionals. Our service is a quick, cost-competitive
environment with a service guarantee. Currently, Service
Magic has Home Service Providers in 35 major markets, 485
categories of services.

Send Resume to alesniak@servicemagic.com!

--------------4E96E1077BDEC564F23BF6DB

<b>Service Magic,</b> Golden, CO
Magic
required in one or more of the following: Zope, Python, C/C++, OO programming.&nbsp;
Web application experience and proven proficiency in UNIX.&nbsp; Salary:&nbsp;
Commensurate on experience.&nbsp; Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, Vision,
401K, Options.
Using&nbsp; the technology of the Internet, Service Magic focuses on the