[Zope] The new Python Method renaming Poll

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:32:54 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:

> +-------[ Michel Pelletier ]----------------------
> |
> |     asking the question "Who is buried in Grant's tomb?".  Duh.
>
> Perhaps for the non-americans, someone can tell us why the answer to this is
> 'nobody.'

I thought the answer was supposed to be "Grant" !
If it's "nobody" , I suppose it's because he's not technically "buried" --
he's entoumbed in a marble mausoleum.

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
		"All operating systems want to be unix,
		 All programming languages want to be lisp."