[Zope] overriding manage_beforeDelete in a CatalogAware Product

Dennis Nichols nichols@tradingconnections.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:26:48 -0600

This might be right, but I didn't try it because next Andy said:

>Do you really need to set the catalog again? Isnt that already set in your
>class?

I think I get a big "Well, duh!" here. Of course, if I do a
"self.manage_editCataloger(...)" in my product's __init__ routine, that
sets the catalog for the rest of the object's existence, not just the
__init__ routine. And so I don't have to set it again in any edit routine,
nor do I have to worry about the object's deletion.

Tested and working. Many thanks.