[Zope] Uploading files / forms / aditional info / to local filesystem ..

Jorgen Skogstad - Sun Norway - System Support Engineer jorgen.skogstad@norway.sun.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:25:19 +0100

Kindest,

I am wondering about a thing. I need to upload files to a certain local
filesystem
together with the contents of a form which has various descriptions of the
file
uploaded.

I have not tried the LocalFS product yet .. and I am not sure if it is
possible to
extend this with the aditional input needed. What I need is for a user to
fill out
a form with various information .. and click upload on a file .. and I need
create the following two files locall;

Example:
* image.jpg
* image.info

The info file will have all information entered by the user in a fixed
"form". The
image will always be binary data in the manor of pictures of executable
files.

Someone must have done this? Or is it possible to extend LocalFS .. and if
so; how?! ;)

Would apriciate any input!

Have a real nice day!

Med vennlig hilsen,