[Zope] Search and replace

Mario Olimpio de Menezes mario@curiango.ipen.br
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:40:01 -0200 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Lee Hunter wrote:

> On the other hand I actually *like* the Zope management interface - in fact,
> so far I've found it to be very easy to understand and a total pleasure to
> use. It just doesn't offer some things that I must have - features that
> would probably be hard to incorporate into a browser interface.

what about a plug-in, written in {Java | TclTk | whatever_language}?
I don't have skills to do this but I think this could be done.

just an idea!

[]s
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21